Features and Construction Standards
Many of the features and construction standards that Rock Bottom Pools incorporates into your swimming pool project are things you won’t even see when your pool is complete. However, they’ll make a huge positive impact on the ease of care and maintenance and the long-term durability of your pool’s structure. Rock Bottom Pools are built following stringent specifications that exceed industry standards, including:
- More structural steel than any other competitor.
- Rock Bottom Pools are designed and constructed based on what’s BEST for our clients.
- Plumbing systems that are larger and more flexible so they can be fine-tuned for maximum performance and ease of maintenance.
- A required inspection process throughout construction.
- Engineered construction plans to ensure precise and accurate construction.
- Comprehensive and detailed estimates so you know exactly what you’re getting and what you’re paying for.
Do your homework and consider many factors when selecting a pool contractor. No business is going to be the cheapest, the fastest, the biggest, the best, the most certified, and provide the best customer service except ROCK BOTTOM POOLS.
What makes Rock Bottom Pools different from most pool companies?
First, Rock Bottom Pools is a complete start to finish design/build company so you aren’t limited to the “cookie cutter” pool packages and commonly-seen features you find at most pool companies. Instead, each Rock Bottom pool is truly customized so that it meets your budget and fulfills your personal desires while seamlessly integrating with your property and your lifestyle. In addition, many people don’t have a “vision” of their new pool. If this is the case, Rock Bottom Pools has extremely talented design professionals who will work closely with you to create a unique total pool environment that reflects your individual taste.
Second, unlike many pool builders in the Kern County area, Rock Bottom Pools not only builds new pools but renovates existing pools and performs pool maintenance services on the pools we build.